TheEternalJew - Self-antag as RD

TheEternalJew

SS14 account: TheEternalJew.
Character name: Tori Caldwell.
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 7th of november 
Reason for Ban: Official reason for the ban, as stated on the ban screen.
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Lizard
Your side of the story: Played as RD and gave away some cryo-beakers with clf3 (specifically chaplain and some mage dude). Then played madman and exploded myself in the bridge without actually harming anyone/breaking any computers. (first one was really harmless i believe). One secoff had some problems with me or sci at general which i dont really remember, he broke into sci and i locked him there. Then he started trashing our mats, so i shot him with proto-kinetic accelerator and didnt bring his corpse to the med. Thats kinda all (well i exploded more, but after shuttle arrived so that doesnt count)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I fully understand that exploding myself in bridge was too much even for sci. Same for killing secoff (and not even reviving him). I dont really apologise for giving clf3 to mage guy, since he didnt harm anyone but himself and actually this was the most funny part in the game. I cant talk about special "value" in community, i treat clowns and clowning people with respect if i play cap/hos and allow them some liberties, i am a good qm, well thats kinda all, i am not exceptionally funny/good at this game.
Anything else we should know: Well i dont really know which part of my actions got me for self-antag (people in ooc were unhappy with me giving away bombs for example, so included that part here too). Also english is not my 1st language so sorry if my text has some mistakes (or just looks badly written). Oh and yes i said that it all was worth a ban in discord main chat, and i actually wanted to apologise for that too, it wasnt.

I don't think this is so much an appeal as you just re-stating the egregious amount of self antagonism you did as a Head of Staff role, the amount of which is even worse then most science players who get banned.

53 minutes ago, TheEternalJew said:

I dont really apologise for giving clf3 to mage guy, since he didnt harm anyone but himself and actually this was the most funny part in the game. 

[...]
Anything else we should know: Well i dont really know which part of my actions got me for self-antag (people in ooc were unhappy with me giving away bombs for example, so included that part here too). 

I don't think you actually have any understanding of where the issue with your behavior lies. Playing a non-antagonist role and doing nothing but manufacturing bombs, handing out bombs, blowing things up, and killing people who rightfully have a problem with your behavior after they try to intervene is terrible behavior. This is significantly aggravated by the fact that you have the audacity to also do it while playing the Research Director.

Denied. Appeal again in a week (11/17/22).