[Skaffen] - [I lied about not know who exploded ame (it was me)]

Skaffenx

SS14 account: SS14 account username. Skaffen

Character name: I randomized it and never really learned it Type of Ban: Whether this is a game ban, job ban… Game ban

Date of Ban and Duration: Appeal 

Reason for Ban: “lying to admins in ahelp about what actually caused the AME to explode.”

Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Either Miros, Spider, Lizard or Centipede. (We cannot do anything about bans on unofficial servers.) Lizard

Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words. Ok so I was checking out AME when I had the “bright idea to increase the AME injections This was like my second time using AME outside of putting it together. Soon after it exploded and an admin messaged me asking about what happened and I lied then promptly got banned. 

Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity 

While to be fair I will say me lying was in the wrong but on the other hand I did not know the AME would explode if you increase the injections because it was like my second time using it” I knew that you weren't supposed to go over double the amount but I did not know it would explode and if i did I would not have done it. When I lied i'm not trying to make an excuse i got really scared and in that moment that was the only thing i could do And for that im truly sorry while I dont think its my place to judge whether or not my ban was unfair and it's not like i'm some huge help to the community or anything of that sort what i do know is that I really like this game and I really like the community but most of all it would give me a chance to learn from my mistakes and even maybe if the time calls upon teaching others to avoid the mistakes i did make. I knwo what is did was foolish and stupid but if I get another chance I will do better because i do not want to get banned again (it sucks) I also do relize my actions killed some people and wasted there time and i truly regret that. I'm very sorry and whatever you decide I will accept with grace and dignity.  Thank you for your time.

to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.

Anything else we should know: If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your

appeal, include it here.

You had absolutely no reason to continually lie to an administrator about what you had done and this all could have easily been avoided by simply telling the truth from the get-go. Any other factors aside this would have resulted in a warning had you not appeared to be intentionally malicious by trying to lie your way out of it.

However, we do appreciate your honesty now, even if it is after the fact. Please understand that if an admin asks you about something, assume they know the answer to it already and answer truthfully. We will be accepting this appeal and lifting your game ban. We are understanding that mistakes happen, but there's no reason to make your mistake look like willful wrongdoing. Don't let a situation like this happen again.