Daemon's Administrator Application

Daemon

In-game Username: Daemon
Discord username: Daemon#3789
Characters you play: David DeLorean
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14? ~2 Years.

How many hours are you available per day: Varies heavily, 2 to 8. 
Days you are available on: Weekends mostly.

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:
Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?

- Previous Unitystation Community Admin.
- Previous staff member (9 months) on Superior Servers (superiorservers.co) DarkRP and CWRP, a Garry's Mod server network.
- Administrating and running public Minecraft servers.
I have never been banned from a SS13, SS14, Or a Unitystation server.
If you need any verification, I'll be happy to provide it via Discord.

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?
Administrators should generally make sure a round runs smoothly and is enjoyable and fun to most players.
That any rule breakers are warned, or banned if needed.
Administrators should be responding to admin-helps and pings in the discord, answering questions for new players is no mentors or otherwise are available.
They have the responsibility to restart servers/rounds if they get gridlocked, everyone dies, or end up in a state where it is needed.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?
I'm a fan of heavier RP, and while I think the servers are currently headed in a good direction, they aren't quite at a place where I could reasonably call them MRP, and even at times LRP doesn't seem to fit, but I attribute that to many fresh players with no SS13 experience coming from steam, and in time a more experienced community will emerge from it and create a better roleplay experience.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?
I'm a fan of the project, I enjoy playing and think it would be great to help make sure things keep running smoothly, also poor moony can't do all the work herself.

Resident Bird Fanatic
Cult of the Many Eyed Birb

image.png.98fbe77cadcabb55baa93e3604af17e7.png

Clown.png.d109ac185717694cbf0e12a75b38b08c.png