Apeal question

Deealer

SS14 account: Deealer
Character name: William Death/Rick Sun
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: addressing of issue
Reason for Ban: Job ban evasion and trail of mistakes as captain/hos/other roles similar
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I had my own plans as a syndie to get aa for a mass job completion and it led me to becoming the caps mime and his replacement afterward Which I tried to mitigate to just aa but led to becoming co cap
Why you think you should be unbanned: I simply want to integrate back into the community I generally just want to have fun I have been a key player in great rounds and I generally follow most rules, the rules I did not follow are  (Job ban complying and being  incompetent for certain situations aka lethals fired when enemy was armed but not returning fire.) Those were off the top of my head and I really love these servers.
Anything else we should know: Just incase this is still during the time of appeal ban from a week ago I am asking to know when it ends since I was un aware and I was told the job ban had to be addressed so I layed it all out here. Plus it's been over a month

Hey Deealer,

Staff consensus is to deny this appeal. Our opinion is that your behavior is unlikely to improve if we are to remove the ban in place and as such it will remain.

Appeal again in two weeks (11/19/2022), preferably with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.