Ban app

Christo438

SS14 account: Christo438 Character name: Christo 438 Type of Ban: game ban Date of Ban and Duration: 2022/10/31 18:00-19:15 GMT+2 Reason for Ban: "Metacomm with bobert, lied in ahelp. Appeal at forum.ss14.io" Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West] Your side of the story: I Join the game then a admin messeged me and said why did you have the airlock or something i said i just clicked on the door witch is true then the next round i was walking around engineering and next think i know i got banned Why you think you should be unbanned: because i didn't do anythink to destroy the ship i didn't hurt anyone i was in engineering with someone who did something wrong but i don't know what that has to do with me to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? I can Roleplay help people out. i think my ban was unfair. Anything else we should know: i don't think so

The admin who handled your ban clearly saw logs where you set Engineering’s AME injection to 100 causing it to detonate. You said you were just “increasing the power output”, so I don’t know why you feel the need to lie in your appeal about “not doing anything and getting banned”.

You also fail to address the fact that you were also banned for metacomming with Bobert who is assuredly playing from the same connection as you and got banned as well for metacomms.

If you actually want your appeal seriously entertained at all, kindly do not blatantly lie in it or leave out large portions of why you were banned. At least one of you has already tried to ban evade as well.

Appeal again in two weeks (11/15/2022), and please do not omit half of your ban reason.