AAAAAA banned from sci, (chem???) and RD for trying to make one bomb with all the permission I should need

AAAAAA

SS14 account: AAAAAA
Character name: Monte Osteen
Type of Ban: Job ban from sci
Date of Ban and Duration: 9/7/22
Reason for Ban: Not stated but assumed
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: So I was doing normal sci shit. Talking with cargo, and I ask the RD if I can make a bomb. He then asks the Captain and says that I can. So I do, And then an admin fucking BLOWS ME UP. They then tell me that I shouldn't make bombs, when there was someone in the SAME ROOM also making a bomb. This person then stole my bomb parts and made MORE. The admin ignored this. I try to explain I had every permission that should be required and they just won't accept it. I then just chill for the rest of the round, bitching about it, like the fuckin livid bitch I was. After the shuttle left I tried to make another bomb but had no plastic, and then just detonated myself with ClF3 and then was job banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wouldn't use it unless needed, and I have proven this over time, and I'm not any sort of shitter. I just wanted a precaution if shit hit the fan.
Anything else we should know: I was told that I had bombed something else soon after (i think it was evac) but I physically couldn't have done this because I fucking shut off my pc because I was mad right after this so I have no idea how I could have bombed anything in a round i wasn't part of

• AAAAAA changed the title to AAAAAA banned from sci, (chem???) and RD for trying to make one bomb with all the permission I should need

I think it was already suitably made clear to you in your prior appeals that "making bombs just in case shit hits the fan" is not really a suitable reason to pre-emptively make bombs.

That being said the choice to remove your job bans will more than likely be dependent on recent conduct and playtime in the server.