Ban appeal: third edition

SnowySpook223

SS14 account: SnowySpook223

Character name: It was like Juanito joemama or juanito joe mother

Server you were playing on when banned: Spider

Your side of the story: Killed an afk person, got questioned, said joe mama, left during questioning, and got perm banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: i got perma banned for saying joe mama, also, i find the game very fun, especially when i mix sulfric acid and uranium. i feel pretty regretful for what i did, i like this game, and getting banned for saying joe mama was kinda dumb of me.

Anything else we should know: i was kinda being a jerk and called the discord mod a baby beta male furry baby, and i  feel bad, it was quite stupid, also i copy pasted my appeal and i dont know if its to early to appeal again but ive been waiting two weeks, my friend got accepted into the beta test and i just want to play the game with him. I also copy pasted my 2nd appeal, that was cause the guy said that doing it cause other people do it is a stupid reason to kill an afk person, so i cut that part out, and looking back it was stupid, and im sorry.

15 minutes ago, Eyewatcher476 said:

Bruh three hours?! admins gone lazy

We're volunteers, not paid, and are currently very understaffed. We're not lazy just because we haven't processed the appeal yet.

3 hours ago, SnowySpook223 said:

SS14 account: SnowySpook223

Character name: It was like Juanito joemama or juanito joe mother

Server you were playing on when banned: Spider

Your side of the story: Killed an afk person, got questioned, said joe mama, left during questioning, and got perm banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: i got perma banned for saying joe mama, also, i find the game very fun, especially when i mix sulfric acid and uranium. i feel pretty regretful for what i did, i like this game, and getting banned for saying joe mama was kinda dumb of me.

Anything else we should know: i was kinda being a jerk and called the discord mod a baby beta male furry baby, and i  feel bad, it was quite stupid, also i copy pasted my appeal and i dont know if its to early to appeal again but ive been waiting two weeks, my friend got accepted into the beta test and i just want to play the game with him. I also copy pasted my 2nd appeal, that was cause the guy said that doing it cause other people do it is a stupid reason to kill an afk person, so i cut that part out, and looking back it was stupid, and im sorry.

As mentioned before, you were not banned for saying joe mama.
You were banned for murdering an AFK user and then leaving when we tried to ask why.
I cannot accept the appeal until you understand and acknowledge that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, moony said:

We're volunteers, not paid, and are currently very understaffed. We're not lazy just because we haven't processed the appeal yet.

As mentioned before, you were not banned for saying joe mama.
You were banned for murdering an AFK user and then leaving when we tried to ask why.
I cannot accept the appeal until you understand and acknowledge that.

Also, i understand that i actually got banned for killing them and leaving during questioning, and im sorry, i just was angry because i had just got killed and cloned twice, and i took out my anger.

• Paul locked this topic