Ban Appeal for JackieC333 (Drone trolling)

JackieC333

When was the ban: 

Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard.

SS14 account: JackieC333
Character name: Doctor Man -> Drone
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 4/12/2022 About 8 AM, Appeal only
Reason for Ban: 
image.thumb.png.e5ba3f491b162e4aa8270450b4b9d7e8.png
The server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I don't remember that clearly, but I believed that I got killed five minutes into the game, and since not many people were playing then, I decided to deconstruct the substations so that we could restart the round. 
Why do you think you should be unbanned: After about six months without playing, I realize how selfish I am to ruin someone else's game for my enjoyment. In these six months, I have been reflecting on how to treat everyone I know with respect and work together as a team rather than sabotaging someone's game. I would be a good doctor and treat my patients with respect. When I die, I would close the game instead of grieving.
Anything else we should know:  As I have addressed in my previous ban appeals, this game means a lot to me. I hope the kind moderators will forgive me, and I will never let you down again.

Hey JackieC333,

Admin consensus is to deny this appeal. After reviewing your prior infractions and appeals we have decided it would be of negative interest to remove this ban due to the frequency and nature of your offenses over such a short timeframe.

You may appeal again in one month (12/05/2022), preferably with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.