Ban appeal atempt

Deealer

when i JSS14 account: Deealer
Character name: William Death/Rick Sun
Type of Ban: game ban/command ban
Date of Ban and Duration: permanent until appeal
Reason for Ban: explanation + Inconsistent pattern of gameplay
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard and all other official servers
Your side of the story: I got banned for what can be called inconsistent in my own eyes that can be seen as human error and not just incompetency its not the same mistake but its a rule brought up in highlight most even weren't on command most were zombies This is my second time being yelled at as command since first time was a ban for opening fire against enemies who had guns as hos which turned into a big misunderstanding. This time it was simply for making a dumb cap move in a rush sure I have done things in the past how ever this is one of the few times I screwed up as command. Then I got in trouble for trying to become aa mime and got roped into this captains guard thing when I just wanted aa for my syndicate plans.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well I am actually a guy who experiments and has lead to some unique situations. In an earlier round I was in charge of a rebellion against nuclear operatives when the crew wanted to give up. I also feel like it was a bit over exaggerated to perma ban me from roles I have barely tried like rd. I play science and I am good at it but now I cant lead sci or hop I haven't played a lot of it but I show genuine care for the role I have only "committed crimes" as hos and technically cap as Ce the only "crime I have committed is being afk when I told everyone. I also am one of the few people that some how saves engineering when the rest of engi pull a stupid and atmos like me have to come in and do their job. As such I ffeel like I ad to the community and I feel as if I can get a reset on working towards the heads again at least and I would like to play the game at least since it's been 3 weeks It is about to be 4 I feel as if I have served my time away from roles.
Anything else we should know: I provide a lot to the experience and have friends that play the server we don't acknowledge that we know each other ooc in a round.
appeal, include it here

Unanimous vote is to deny this appeal. Your appeal is almost completely illegible and you don't seem to actually admit you've done anything wrong and I can't actually tell where your train of thought ends or begins.

Like I said, before we even think about lifting command bans, you should start to explain why you thought it was a good idea to evade your command ban in the first place and why we might be able to trust you won't try to do it again.

Appeal again in a week (11/02/22).

Edited by lonesoldier55