Ban appeal

Butch_Flowers

SS14 account: Butch_Flowers
Character name: Butch flowers
Type of Ban: job ban
Date of Ban and Duration: perma as far as I know they didn't state
Reason for Ban: I was told I gave a gun to Hop and since I had HoS notes they banned me 
Server you were playing on when banned: wizard lizard
Your side of the story: I started the round got my stuff in order and went to go give warden key while HoP asked for a trench coat I gave him one cause I wasn't using the spare and said he could have it so I gave the warden the key and next thing I know warden had already gave hop a gun and was long gone 
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was my first offical time and other times were emergency's and the ship had all go to parden my french shit and I worked days and nights to get HoS unlocked just for my first round to get banded 
Anything else we should know: I have no other info besides why he striped and attached clown gear to my skin

Alright, so I was curious as to what actually led up to this incident and decided to do a little bit of looking into the logs. That was over an hour ago and I think I have finally come to a conclusion.

The HoP on this particular shift thought it prudent that they grant themselves all access and then run into the armory behind you, loading up on a vector and less-lethal magazines. Their reasoning was "it is my favorite gun and I want it before some secoff gets it". They also asked you for your trenchcoat which you unfortunately also obliged. This was blatant powergaming by the Head of Personnel and any HoP that decides to walk into the armory unannounced should be arrested immediately.

(Of a side note, I also found another HoP blatantly powergaming doing the same thing approximately 12 hours earlier by accident, they have also been dealt with). 

I don't think you are at fault in this situation, but I do think you might want a little bit more time in the roles under HoS so you can understand what's going on around you before you dive right in. Here's what I am going to do;

I am going to lift all of your rolebans except Head of Security.  The Head of Security roleban will stay for only a week. You will have plenty of access to play most of the security department, so you won't be missing out on much. This appeal is accepted.

• Like 1