Admin Application

theviper139

In-game Username:theviper139 
Discord username:theviper139 
Characters you play:Felix Schneider 
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?

-140+ hours for ss14 a couple of ss13

How many hours are you available per day:
Days you are available on:

-about 8-12 hours a day and most weekdays and weekends

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:
Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?

-No I have not been banned or rolebanned 

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?

-to keep order in the mish mashed chaos of the station while adding fun and events from time to time as well as helping newer players or solve issues players are having

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?

-I feel the rp is where it needs to be, it allows the players to have fun and stay in character without having to be too serious to a point it alienates players that aren't into full immersion rp.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?

-admittedly I haven't played a whole lot of ss13 but I've been a huge fan watching videos since I can remember. a couple weeks ago I  messaged my friend I saw playing it and asked him where it was. Once he sent me the steam link I've been playing nearly everyday since. Seeing newer people struggle sometimes and no response from admins I know you guys get bogged down so I'd love to help out anyway I can with newer players and helping them through it. And I know keeping track of chaos from self antag can be a mess sometimes so id like to help lighten the burden and maintain order with the other admins. Hope to hear back from ya!

• 4 weeks later...