Eiden's Ban Appeal

Eiden

SS14 account: Eiden.
Character name: Tries-Her-Best
Type of Ban: Appeal-Only ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 14/10/22
Reason for Ban: "metacomms with user aztek420" 
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I...have no idea of what counts as metacomms anymore, since I don't know who aztek420 is nor have I ever talked with them outside of the game. An explaination would be nice, does this refer to the one time I was left standing around in sec as an engineer because of connection issues, and apologized about it in LOOC? If that counts at metacomms, that's stupid.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It doesn't feel like a justified ban. Sure, I won't do it again, but it just seems unfair.

• Project Manager

Appeals do take some time to get to, especially in situations like this where metacommunications are brought up. I've brought it up internally to be discussed to see if we can get to the bottom of this in a reasonable timeframe for you, so I would appreciate patience on your end in the meantime.

Hi! Banning admin here. Let me explain what happened.

I watched another person murder your afk body in the bar. When I asked him to explain why, he said that you were his friend and told him it was okay. As you were offline at the time, I wasn’t able to contact you and ask for your side of the story.

As it appears this was not the case, your ban has been lifted and I’ll make a note that it should not count against you in any way.

• Like 1

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png