bakejond - left during admin dms

bakejond

SS14 account: bakejond
Character name: Hugh J Nutte
Type of Ban: server ban
Date of Ban and Duration: a week ago, permaban
Reason for Ban: "left during admin dms, unsure whether warning received"
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: first time playing on the server, started rdming on shuttle. did not think that it mattered as i was under the impression that when the round ended everyone's lives are forfeit. obviously i was under the wrong impression and the admin started dming me - i took his warning and left the server as it was getting late, didn't realise I had to confirm I had understood his explanation. 
Why you think you should be unbanned: i wasn't fully aware of the server rules but now i am painfully aware after getting banned my first time playing. it would be nice to have another go
Anything else we should know: first offence - won't happen again guys :) p.s. ill pick a better character name
appeal, include it here.

Weird how say you left because it was “getting late” and then immediately proceeded to try and ban evade ten minutes later.

You will now be painfully aware that ban evasion attempts mean you can only come back with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server and only after six months from now (04/13/2023).

• Haha 1