Goggy - me and friend Stole ID console and Injected Chloro into guard

Goggy

SS14 account: Goggy
Character name: Goggy Hammond
Type of Ban: Appeal only ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 12/10/2022 around 10pm
Reason for Ban: Attempted to steal ID Console in another round both as non-antag, Metacomming with jaemes Hammond when he claims he doesn't know even though they have walked perfectly together for the past two shifts [ADMIN : Mirino Round]... *(cant see rest)*.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard 
Your side of the story: Ban reason is pretty much correct
Why you think you should be unbanned: me and Jaemes were just messing about with the doctor class as we are both quite new to the game, didn't realise that we would get banned for it, but i thought we might get a small one or something but ended up getting big ban. we will take the game more seriously from now on 

Since you're writing your appeal from the "we" perspective I see no reason not to handle both of these with the same response.

Both of you have been playing since the start of October at the least and at some point you were forced to read the rules panel, which strictly forbids metacommunication in addition to all of the other disruptive behavior you were both running around doing. 

I would like to direct your attention to this ahelp transaction:

image.png.ab8728fabf6bb114337fed234743b923.png

I do not appreciate you and your pal deciding the best course of action here was to blatantly lie to our game staff who had to watch this entire thing over the course of multiple rounds. You have no goodwill here since you decided to use your metacommunication to cooperate in self-antagonism.

Both of your appeals are denied. Re-appeal in two weeks from now (10/27/2022) which is the minimum amount of time I think you should both sit out for blatantly disregarding almost the entire rules page and then lying to game staff when you got caught red handed.