KrustyTheKlown - Banned for Offensive Language

KrustyTheKlown

SS14 account: KrustyTheKlown

Character name: Krusty

Type of Ban: Appeal Ban

Date of Ban and Duration: (Not sure how to check)-Around May 2022?

Reason for Ban: Offensive Language

Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West] 

Your side of the story:

This ban was from awhile ago but even immediately after I wasn't sure what I said although I realize this doesn't excuse my behavior in fact it probably makes it worse. I am truly sorry. I know I can say that if I said something mean it was in character but there is no excuse for taking things too far and weather or not I'm unbanned I really do hope I didn't make anybody's experience worse. I really enjoyed playing in character and adding to the RP experience of the server. weather or not I am unbanned please know that i extremely enjoyed playing this game and hope it continues to thrive.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

There's no reason at all for you guys to unban me but just know that I never meant any harm in what I said and I am very sorry for it. I am just really hoping you guys will choose to forgive me, Its not something I am entitled to but I will never cause an unpleasant experience like this again. I would love to be able to play this game again and will be eagerly awaiting your response. I  understand now that I must have taken RP too far and will do everything to make sure that never happens again.

Anything else we should know:

It has been months since the ban and in that time I would like to think that I have grown as a person and will never do anything rude or anything against TOS to anyone in the server again. Thank you.

• Game Admin

Damn, you were so close to getting back in.

Due to attempted ban evasion under the names MarbMenthol and MrKrinkle your appeal is denied. You may appeal no sooner than April 9th, 2023 with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png