Enricoc3l - Metacomming (Re-appeal)

Enricoc3l

SS14 account: Enricoc3l
Character name: Salazar Doofenshmirtz
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: perma
Reason for Ban: You have already been warned for metacomms once. You proceed to do again. Appeal at forums.ss14.io
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I was explaining the game to someone who was very new to the game and it was his first round ever. So I decided to help him out by saying what you can do and how. And I said after this first round you are on your own because I don't want to be banned for Metacomming. And it happened.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because even tough it's still metacomming, I thought it would be at least fair to tell someone how the game works by metacomming. We even went Passanger so we have the same rank and beneficials. And after a month of being banned I re-appeal here, because I understand my mistakes I did before and I think it got justified correctly. The next time I decide to explain the game to someone, I'll use LOOC instead and will do my best to stick to the rules.
Anything else we should know:  This is a fascinating game and so it would be kind to play again on Wizard's Den. 

• Project Manager

It's been over a month since your initial ban with no real issues, and at this point you seem to understand why you were banned. Given the circumstances, we've decided to accept this appeal.

Please keep in mind that the metacommunication rule is there to make sure everyone plays fairly. Even if you have good intentions with trying to teach someone how to play, please do not do it again. Teach them how to play using the in-game tools provided, and you'll be fine.

Be sure to read the rules when you rejoin, and enjoy your future shifts.