Wollow's Ban appeal

Wollow

Ban appeal

SS14 account: Wollow Discord: Willow #0993
Character name: Willow Wollow
Type of Ban: Game ban.
Date of Ban and Duration:  08/10/22
Reason for Ban:  "i have fun annoying people" we do not think you are a good fit for this community, you may appeal this on our forums. This ban is appeal only.
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards den USW
Your side of the story: I killed another user in the game without taking them to med to get cloned, I cant remember the exact reason but I was just messing around at the time and didn't mean anything by it as well as not being aware of the rule to take someone to med when they crit. When I got the ban I made a fuss about it on the discord as I thought 12 hours was much as I had apologized and admitted that what I did was wrong and promised not to do it again , I jokingly said that I have fun annoying people not knowing that it would make my ban worse. I know that I can be annoying at times but I had never gone as far as getting someone perma killed in game for the round.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I was being an idiot and should of just accepted the 12 hour ban, I genuinely really enjoy this game and have had a lot of fun playing with my friends. I'm not the best at knowing when I'm being annoying to others and I will try my best to change this. I didn't stop to think about the consequences of my actions and about how it will effect other players, it was selfish of me and I am sincerely sorry if I have upset or offended anyone with what I may have said or done.

I will strive to be a  valued member of this community and i do hope to make many friends from the game. My ban was justified and I really messed up. I hope you reconsider your decision and consider unbanning me.

I would like to add that I am not asking for the ban to be removed completely, I understand that I did wrong and should still be held accountable for it. I only ask that I get the 12 hour ban like I was originally intended to instead of a perma ban.

"i admit,i took it too far this time. But i dont really do anything too bad"
https://discord.com/channels/310555209753690112/675078881425752124/1028119580494798970

"it would be kinda boring if people just obeyed all the rules tho"
https://discord.com/channels/310555209753690112/675078881425752124/1028119464409055272

"i have fun annoying people"
https://discord.com/channels/310555209753690112/675078881425752124/1028118895279743177

2 hours ago, Wollow said:

I would like to add that I am not asking for the ban to be removed completely, I understand that I did wrong and should still be held accountable for it. I only ask that I get the 12 hour ban like I was originally intended to instead of a perma ban.

You have a noted track record of often going out of your way to cause trouble or in general be annoying/a nuisance/unproductive/vandalize things at random which tends to rub the other players actually trying to play the game the wrong way. I think this is the first time something you did got up to an actionable level, but this is certainly not the first time I have heard of these issues.

Edited by lonesoldier55

Wow, this is embarrassing. I should have checked this earlier. I apologize for wasting your time and mine.

Looks like you tried to ban evade under the account "Skittysaurus" literally 20 minutes after you got your ban upgraded. This means you may only appeal this ban in six months (04/08/2023) with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1