Game ban appeal

Lem0nz

SS14 account: Lem0nz

Character name: Yuri Makarov

Type of Ban: Game Ban

Date of Ban and Duration: Appeal only

Reason for Ban: “Over escalation to get revenge, breaking into security as a non antag and warned of this as of two days ago”

Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Lizard

Your side of the story: I was murdered by a security officer who left me to die in the electric chair after i was there to fix it in the first place anyway. I killed him by electrocuting him in a door and after being questioned I explained how I felt justified but apparently the admin in question did not see things my way which is okay but annoys me. I had the windows I broke to get into security fixed, doors repaired and the person was cloned and we made amends but I was banned anyway.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I do not expect to be unbanned but I will tell you that i felt that this was not an agreeable situation and I do think that it was unfair. I take care in the roles i get and even though I am one to take a joke too far at times i try to make sure others are not too miffed about my way of playing the game.

Anything else we should know: Thank you for reading and please consider my argument. Sincerely -Lem0nz.