SS14 - Job Ban Appeal

Never_Smile

Never-Smile - Messing with cargo shuttle

SS14 account: Never-Smile

Character name: David Mcclymonds

Type of Ban: Job Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 11:35 AM GMT+10, 1 week

Reason for Ban: Messing with cargo shuttle, while being RD

Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard Den Lizard (US West)

Your side of the story: I just got access from HoP to go into cargo and not long after I boarded the cargo ship and undocked it taking it for a joyride until I was banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I've only just realized the consequences of my actions to the community and hope that I can come back as a better RD or other head roles

Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it: For a newish player, I've looked back on my actions to hopefully change my thinking and make it better for other players. My ban was not unfair I am happy with the outcome.

Hey Never_Smile,

Unanimous staff decision is to deny this appeal. You have many, many notes about generally abandoning your role to go do whatever, which usually involves stealing IDs from SSD players, over-escalating into murdering other players, and in general self-antagging an excessive amount.

Furthermore this appeal minimizes your actual offense; the administrator notes that you "Hijacked the cargo shuttle, killed several people in maint, stole IDs from SSD players to access other departments, all as Research Director". This is abhorrent behavior from any role, let alone a head of staff. These role bans will not be removed any time soon.