Are you kidding me

Greggo

SS14 account: Greggo
Character name: Zyn Dangel
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 48 Hours
Reason for Ban: Emoting "shits pants" when passing out from narcolepsy, get some taste, nobody thinks that's funny.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: This is possibly the dumbest excuse for a two day ban in existence. I did absolutely nothing to interfere with anyone else's gaming experience nor did I break a single rule of the server. I kept in character the entire time and used it as a way to RP and have a laugh. I dont give a damn who thinks its funny, I did, and I did it IN CHARACTER. Its not a trait so I made it part of my character. Jesus its LRP, you mods/ admins/ developers should know this game is ridiculous at the very core and not take someone's RP into your own hands. 
Why you think you should be unbanned: Fucking warn me next time instead of BANNING me for two days. I broke 0 rules and was playing on a LRP server doing my own thing. This ban was completely unfair and doesnt remotely fall under the category of spamming. The ban reasoning makes it sound like I was banned for being unfunny. Like are you that bored moderating the game?

Anything else we should know: 
appeal, include it here.

TLDR; Broke no rules, warn me next time you think my character development is unfunny so you want to ban me for it.

image.thumb.png.18e1f5f62b47003909f4f2c079f57e12.png

Terrific dude, then warn me that I'm breaking a rule that was just invented out of thin air, and while you're insulting my IQ you can also look at the shit that I did for the station in the last 8 rounds I've played while doing that. It was not random it was literally a character. I will reiterate that I don't even remotely care about what other people think in this game. If I was breaking a rule and leaving character to the standard of LRP or MRP I would have accepted a warning.

Like look at how deep the character development is, I was writing poetry based off of the affliction on a paper, And yes the entire thing was a shitpost in this shitpost of a game where there are dragons and penguins that explode.

• thistbh 1

• moony locked this topic