Ban appeal

SS14 account: SnowySpook223
Character name:  Monsoon Crinkleton
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: i believe it was back in april and its a perma ban
Reason for Ban: Shouting at everyone and admins because you got jobbanned. then just told me to appeal
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: i was going to grab a gun as hop cause the round before i played as hop people broke into my office took my id and gave most of the station aa, so it was for safety, i get notified i was gettin a job ban for "power gaming"  and then get turned into a synthesizer which pissed me off and i told the admin to screw off or somethin like that
Why you think you should be unbanned: First: I only yelled at the admin, no one else, Second: It has been a really long time, Third: I was stressed out by school at the time

Hello

Our ban policy was altered around the time that you were banned on June 21st. Under our new policies, you cannot appeal yet. Because you have two appeal-only bans on record (in addition to your quantity of game bans and job bans) you will need to wait 6 months from your ban date and you will need a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server to appeal. You may appeal no sooner than December 21st, 2022. If you attempt to ban evade, that timer resets.

In your last appeal you stated that you had been playing on SS13 for a period of time. If you were well behaved there, maybe you can have success obtaining a voucher from an admin.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png