Ban Appeal

Eeveelvl100

SS14 account: Eeveelvl100
Character name: Bob Blob
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 9/27/2022 2,880 minutes
Reason for Ban: insulting staff and using "slurs" in ahelp
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard
Your side of the story: I was playing sec seen a body in brgd and then tried to ask cap what happened and he tried to disarm me so I hit him with my stun baton and he gunned me down then admins said he could do that after I got a sat out for a round for shooting someone trying to kill me as a sec officer as well 
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did used the word "ret*rd" but I have learning disabilities and I know it doesn't give me a right to say that stuff but this seems like rules are just being enforced based on who they like and who they don't know I have zero record of causing trouble on this game. 
Anything else we should know: Admins should be more new player friendly and if they don't want to be insulted try not doing it first, all I did was try and get help and was insulted for "not being able to read" which I am dyslexic so I don't apricated seeing admins talk about retard being a slur then saying stuff like that. either way I would like the ban appealed but if not at the very least this be brought to the staffs attention appeal, include it here.

Emisse: if you're the captain and someone is attempting to stun and cuff you yes you can shoot them
Eeveelvl100: screen shoting for the next badmin to ask why I gun someone down
Eeveelvl100: because someone hit me while i was tring to arrest them last night and I got shit for it as Hos now cap can just gun peple down ok
Eeveelvl100: fix your staff retardfs
Emisse: how do you not understand what you did wrong here
LordEclipse: There is some disconnect here
Eeveelvl100: read your rules
Eeveelvl100: he wouldnt aswer me and just gunned me down you guys need to invest in getting better staff
Emisse: dude you were in bridge and attempted to arrest the captain as a full eva secoff
Emisse: how do you not understand why you got gunned down
LordEclipse: When you are stunned and or cuffed you are helpless, the Captain was within every right to kill you
Eeveelvl100: He has non lethal options i was told you are no supose to do so
Emisse: the captain does not have non lethal options
Eeveelvl100: like read your own rules you slack jawed retard omg

Exhibit A

The entire conversation that you have with an admin is saved in discord. We have the entire conversation and we are actively reviewing it. I take massive issue with the way that you spoke to Emisse here. Even if you had a point (I don't think you do) this actively killed any of the credibility you had.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

You went into the bridge as a secoff and tried to arrest the captain for standing near a body. The captain killed you, you then took it upon yourself to say things like this in your ahelp because the admins who handled your ahelp agreed that you overstepped your bounds as a security officer. We don't normally share ahelp history, but your behavior was so egregious that at this point, I'm glad we are if only so it can serve as an example:

unknown.png

This sort of behavior is not okay. Frankly, I don't doubt that you have learning disabilities. That is still no way to speak to people over a video game.

With that in mind, appeal denied. We do not want this level of toxicity in any capacity in our community. You may take your temper tantrum elsewhere.

EDIT: To make sure it is crystal clear - you will not be permitted back on Wizard's Den servers.

Edited by Retequizzle
  • Thanks 1