Ban appeal

Obungus

SS14 account: Obungus
Character name: Jerald Hill i think or Branden Hill
Type of Ban: Server ban
Date of Ban and Duration: sept 23, 2022 appeal only
Reason for Ban: "Water Potas bombed chem, left the second I questioned them"
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard 
Your side of the story: So, while I was playing, I made some meds for the crew and my friend called me and said "yo wana play (unspecified game)?"
and I said yes but I did not want to leave without a "Bang" on the ship, so I drank potassium and water repeatedly and it still did not kill me, and I just threw myself in a garbage can 
and as I was gonna leave the admin messaged me and I alt + f4 ed right as he messaged me. The admin probably mistaked it for grieving so yea. 

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because, your game is just so dang good man its better and easier to play than on the original ss13 also I am terribly sorry for that and I hope you understand. Also I mostly play janitor so the station does not look like shit every shift.
Anything else we should know: nope that's it and I hope you reconsider my ban and understand. Also, just an idea if you guys still don't want to unban me you can just job ban me instead and thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Obungus said:

SS14 account: Obungus
Character name: Jerald Hill i think or Branden Hill
Type of Ban: Server ban
Date of Ban and Duration: sept 23, 2022 appeal only
Reason for Ban: "Water Potas bombed chem, left the second I questioned them"
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard 
Your side of the story: So, while I was playing, I made some meds for the crew and my friend called me and said "yo wana play (unspecified game)?"
and I said yes but I did not want to leave without a "Bang" on the ship, so I drank potassium and water repeatedly and it still did not kill me, and I just threw myself in a garbage can 
and as I was gonna leave the admin messaged me and I alt + f4 ed right as he messaged me. The admin probably mistaked it for grieving so yea. 

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because, your game is just so dang good man its better and easier to play than on the original ss13 also I am terribly sorry for that and I hope you understand. Also I mostly play janitor so the station does not look like shit every shift.
Anything else we should know: nope that's it and I hope you reconsider my ban and understand. Also, just an idea if you guys still don't want to unban me you can just job ban me instead and thanks in advance.

in the meanwhile im gonna play on nanotrysen.moe 

Hey Obungus,

Staff consensus is to accept this appeal, but only on the condition of an appeal-only roleban from Captain, Head of Personnel, CMO, Chemist, Research Director, and Scientist.

You seem to have established a habit of not being able to be trusted with chemistry as you have a prior week roleban for making potassium and leaving it out instructing players to mix it with water. This combined with this ban in which you deliberately went out of your way to try and grief everyone else in chemistry because you had to leave does not instill confidence in me that you won't still be a problem if you play those roles. You can just disconnect quietly, you don't have to go out of your way to get yourself shot (which you also tried to do) or otherwise kill yourself before you leave.

Your server ban will be lifted shortly and your role bans will be applied.

Edited by lonesoldier55
  • Thanks 1