AAAAA appeal only ban for being a moron and for making explosives with permission for Captain and RD

AAAAAA

SS14 account: AAAAA
Character name: I cannot remember anymore
Type of Ban: Game ban caused by unconfirmed Role ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Role ban, Permanent 9/7/22. Game ban, Appeal only 9/9/22
Reason for Ban: Using HoP to bypass role ban
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story:  It started when I was playing as sci, doing what I usually did at the start, asking for permission to test and make bombs. I got permission from RD and cap, and started doing the normal shit, such as making deals with cargo. Once we had the materials for a chem machine I got to work on making an explosive. Halfway through I was murdered by an admin with no warning, and told that it was "a not so subtle hint to stop making bombs" so I argued for a short while and then stopped. I continued as usual, although a lot more pissed off, and didn't make more explosives, as the escape shuttle was seconds from leaving I had wanted to make one more to detonate myself as the round ended since there was nobody around and I assumed that it would be fine. Turns out, it wasn't fine. I stopped for the night and came back two days later, confused why I wasn't sci. My sleep deprived, dumb ass thought it was a little bug or something, asked HoP for sci, and went on with the round, bomb-free. Then the next round it happened again, I got a little more confused, but kept going, this round there were nukies, and I had no preparation for it. I quickly whipped up a bomb, found out they killed the cap and forgot the codes, detonated a nukie, killing myself, and the round ended with them getting bumrushed and dying. After this, I became really suspicious of a roleban, but kept going, submitting a post, and hoping I was told that I wasn't banned, and was just fucking dumb. What actually happened was me getting game banned, and being told to not prep for nukies with bombs, as it is dumb and that making weapons for when the round ended cannot be trusted, because some people do stupid shit.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't actually sure that I was actually banned, because I was never actually informed that I was rolebanned, I was never warned that I was rolebanned while getting sci access for HoP, and I don't harm people without reasoning, or at least necessity. I would like at least one more chance to not be a moron, and to be much more careful.
Anything else we should know: I did fuck up, but without being properly informed of any of this happening I feel that this is a bit harsh. Along with this, I was in a major state of sleep deprivation, and wasn't thinking properly. I also understand it looks hella sus that I made an appeal to the role ban, but I still wasn't sure, and in a state of delirium, I didn't think before I acted.