MasterWong - Discord Ban after (justified) game ban

MasterWong

Discord account: masterwong#2610
Commonly used names: MasterWong
When was the ban: One day ago
Your side of the story: Got banned from the discord after my Game ban, without getting a ban message. I get the game ban, even if I dont like it, but I obviously broke rules there. I don't think that was the case with discord, please correct me if I'm wrong here, probably has something to do with my Story post?
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't know the exact ban reason, but I don't think I violated your discord rules with my story. As said, I get the game ban, but I don't know why I should be completely banned for participating to the project for breaking game rules.
Anything else we should know: I don't want to get on your nerves or something, feel free to close this Topic without an answer if you think this ban was justified. It's just that the discord is the best source for dev stuff, since I wouldnt know about ongoing projects if I'm not able to communicate, and the wiki doesnt answer all my questions. If I can't get back on the discord this way, I'll try it again in one month as you said and then stop bothering you. Still hope the project will get successful in the future, I really see a lot of potential for a better ss13 remake!