Hmeister Banned for being a dumbass and using a stupid character + trying to play the game while banned

Hmeister

SS14 account: Hmeister
Character name: Butthole Barry
Type of Ban: Game
Date of Ban and Duration: Origonally 17th to 20th but escelated into a perma
Reason for Ban: Ban escalated to a perma/appeal-only due to attempted ban evasion
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I made this stupid character, Dickhead Dan, who I played for 3 shifts or so until i got told to change the name which I did, to Butthole Barry, who i literally never played till the 17th where I got banned for the name for 3 days but I was desperate to play because i've been finding the game very fun recently so i tried going onto a different account like a moron and the ban got escalated to a perm when the 3 days was up
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because i wasn't trying to do anything malicious like ERP or ruin the game for others I was just trying to play the game with a character who was seen as against the rules
Anything else we should know: I am sorry and will delete the character if I do get unbanned

Edited by Hmeister

• Hmeister changed the title to Hmeister Banned for being a dumbass and using a stupid character + trying to play the game while banned

You made multiple choices when being asked to use a semi-realistic name, including doubling down and using another inappropriate name like a wiseguy. This netted you a ban which was a clue that maybe you should take heed and not be openly defiant to administrators. Then you decided the best course of action was to attempt to evade your ban.

All of this aside I just wanted to take a peek at your admin help relay for fun and found, since the 9th of this month:

• 9/10: Warned for an inappropriate name
  • 9/12: Warned to take people to medical when you crit them in self defense
  • 9/12: Smited because you begged to be a space dragon
  • 9/14: When asked why you were running around cutting wires you said: "i like annoying people with silly door antics". Then in the same transaction you were warned for attacking a random player with the chef to get human meat and claimed you were in the right because he fought back when you tried to kill him. Then you said you were allowed to roleplay cannibalism.
  • 9/17: An admin warned you for this exact incident with your names, to which you doubled down with another terrible name

I get the overwhelming feeling you are not a player we want playing here. Furthermore, because of your ban evasion attempts, you may only appeal this ban in six months from now (03/21/2023) and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.