"Sigmund Goldberg/KomaO throwaway final words"

KomaO

" but you've since been banned from Nyano for basically the exact same behavior" I can understand this sentiment of this but I would like to argue nyano's bans are occasionally  far more unprofessional , then how you all operate this server. I have had a spotless record on that server for the last few months of me playing. (besides a 1 day ban and a month job ban)I had a lovely time there until, I had drawn the ire  of some of the moderation for things that happened on shift with each other. Less then a week or so later I was perma banned during a zombie admeme shift for firing my sawed off, once in the direction of a fellow passenger over us missing the evac shuttle .Before then turning around and waddling out of evac. this resulted in me being perma banned without appeal next shift for RDM  which then devolved into a entire round of the admins parading around my SSD body with a TTS (included below) globally playing.The point I am trying to make is yes I was BANNED there for the same reason as I was here, the reasons for the ban were far different (my last ban here being the result of me developing a vendetta over a HOS doing things to me instead of simply ahelping my problems).

• Raised Eyebrow 1

• Project Manager
2 hours ago, KomaO said:

" but you've since been banned from Nyano for basically the exact same behavior" I can understand this sentiment of this but I would like to argue nyano's bans are occasionally  far more unprofessional , then how you all operate this server. I have had a spotless record on that server for the last few months of me playing.(besides a 1 day ban and a month job ban)

This is an incredibly dishonest look at it based on the actual info that Nyano has given us. You have 2 prior bans before your ultimate permaban, multiple rolebans, and 12 admin notes (as well as multiple testimonials of problematic out-of-game conduct), all of which imply that your behavior has not changed in the slightest and was even being dealt with more leniently than most players. Whether the ban was, in the end, handled professionally is not really our purview and we only care if the deliberation leading to the ban was sound.

I can only assume you chose to phrase your time there as 'a spotless record' because you thought we wouldn't look into it any deeper than that. For that blatant dishonesty this is being raised to a no-appeal ban. Any further attempt to appeal on the forums will be met with a forum ban and attempting to admin shop through Discord or other communication methods will result in a Discord ban.