game banned

Youngu_n

SS14 account: Youngu_n

Character name: Gib-Gibbers

Type of Ban: Game Ban

Date of Ban and Duration: 5:00pm - 6:30pm | Perma Ban

Reason for Ban: I was banned because I wrote something immature and inappropriate on a piece of paper before suiciding.

Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: Banned for saying something stupid and being an absolute overall moron, which this ban was completely justified. I didn't have a chance to talk to the person that banned me as I was in a rush to leave. I had hopped into a round and was doing my normal activities as HoS, I grabbed everything I needed from my locker and proceeded on with the shift, it was an somewhat uneventful shift apart from (Of course) Syndies. I think about half way into the round I had to leave, so me being me and an idiot sometimes, I proceeded to think of a stupid way to leave. So I headed to the bridge and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the following on it "I'M BLACK AND GAY UGHHHHHHHH" and then proceeded to press ` and type suicide.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It's my first time being banned, and I don't completely agree with the decision and that is why I am asking for one more chance as I am very passionate about this game, and I enjoy playing it with my friends in my free time. But still a perma ban for writing something goofy and silly on a piece of paper is a bit far fetched. Now I know that it was very immature and I very much regret doing such a dumb thing but this is normally my humor when I play with my mates, I know it isn't the most mature humor but It's what me and my friends do and my humor has been molded into that, the reason I did it was because I was feeling stupid and I was in a bit of a goofy mood at the time. I know that what I did was wrong and against the server rules and I intend to improve on my behavior when playing SS14 and to not make the same mistake twice.

Anything else we should know: Nothing else, no.

Edited by Youngu_n