Perma ban for age

Tireless_steel

SS14 account: SS14 account username.
Character name: Name of your character when you were banned, or other character names you may have used.
Type of Ban: Whether this is a game ban, job ban...
Date of Ban and Duration: You can estimate when you were banned if you are unsure.
Reason for Ban: Official reason for the ban, as stated on the ban screen.
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Either Miros, Spider, Lizard or Centipede. (We cannot do anything about bans on unofficial servers.)
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.
Anything else we should know: If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your
appeal, include it here.

8 minutes ago, veritius said:

This appeal is just the template. You need to fill it out.

Tireless_steel

Can't recall

Perma ban from official servers

At thew time I hadn't fully read the rules and was playing on pure common sense, I claimed to be 13 between rounds when I was really 15 or so to try and see if I would be treated differently than before, it quickly back fired as everyone started freaking out and I got banned a minute later.

Lizard

I have fully read the rules and recently turned 16 and I feel that I should be unbanned because I am no longer breaking any rules.

I'm assuming that this is an account that you created because you forgot the password to your previous one, where you made these appeals.

Given that you've already lied about your age once, age verification WILL be mandatory for you to return. But because you also attempted to ban evade under the name katdude, you will also need a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server to return.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png