Username: Bluesmurf Reason for ban: RDM

bluesmurf

SS14 account: Bluesmurf
Character name: TOBIAS FAT
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 8/29
Reason for Ban: Multiple kills/RDM
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den Lizard US West
Your side of the story: So for the first count, being a wizard, everyone somehow got guns and I'm new to the game so I thought hey we were actually allowed to storm security and shoot them but clearly not as It's on my ban screen, and the second time I thought I got hit and then decided to kill the two people I thought attacked me which is clearly wrong and ruins their fun as they cannot just jump back in.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think my ban was unfair at all but I really want to get into space station and be able to play on this server as it was genuinely fun its just that my actions during a short period of time ruined the opportunity to play the game now and for the people that I killed, I understand this and I really do wish to play the game and focus on playing the game in a way that doesn't break the rules but is still fun for me. I think I could offer some funny experiences to the community and just overall be able to involve some of my friends into the game as I've said the game was really fun.
Anything else we should know: I just hope you can give me a second chance, I am new to space station not like it means anything when it comes to breaking the rules but I am willing to get back into the server and play the game by the rules and actually enjoy the game for what it is, I am a bit pissed that I got banned and am willing to get back into the game and learn it as I've been watching videos on it for a while now, Thanks for your time:)
appeal, include it here.

Edited by bluesmurf