AbeenShabo

AbeenShabo

SS14 account: AbeenShabo
Character name: Kyriacos Mugahid
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Date: 13/9/2022, Duration 720 minutes
Reason for Ban: Killing animals and lying THEN apologising when it becomes a big issue.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard Wizards Den

Your side of the story: I am feeling quite annoyed at my life at the moment and I came to taking some of my frustration out of Waltuh. Admin Ratequizzle was in medical I believe and was healing Waltuh who would then be let loose in the station. Then I find him again, not trying to kill him, hit him once and I receive an admin message. They already knew I was doing it somehow (probably controlling Waltuh) I make up an excuse and I then admit and apologise when they seem annoyed (meaning I wont do it again) and I get banned instantly for 720 minutes.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It is lol pop on the server and I am feeling well. I don't believe hurting animals is illegal on Wizard's Den Lizard and feel I was banned by someone already knowing the truth behind the matter creating a likely chance for the victim to lie to ban them.
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. I am just trying to play the game and get into some harder roles eventually so I can be more productive on the server.
Anything else we should know: not really

• moony locked, unlocked and locked this topic