Tempori - Foam bomb

= For game bans =

SS14 account: Tempori
Character name: Jonas Savimbi
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 9/12-9/13
Reason for Ban: Foam bombing
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I threw a foam bomb in the kitchen unaware that it would solidify and cause mayhem.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I literally did not know and my friend said it was ok. He clearly lied to me. I'd say technically it was fair but I just ignorant. I like playing scientist and never got banned for anything before now.
Anything else we should know: Nope, this is it.

Edited by Tempori

Well, now that I think about it, that's a pretty silly question for me to ask, seeing as it came from the same machine and the same IP and you only waited about 7 minutes to decide to try an alternate account to get around the ban after your original account was refused.

Furthermore according to the admin who handled your ban, you don't very much seem to be actually new to the game after being able to quickly construct a metal foam grenade and deploy it in a populated area, so this one-day wrist slap is now a voucher ban.

You may appeal this ban no sooner than six months from now (03/12/2023) and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.