CapitalistJesus

= For game bans =

SS14 account: CapitalistJesus
Character name: Xalex Pierce, Seamoar Bhutts, Mantis Tobboggan not sure which
Type of Ban: Permanent Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Sometime in the past week I believe
Reason for Ban: Stealing AME Jars and Unwrenching Stations
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard I believe not sure
Your side of the story: I was wrecking havoc and creating chaos. I wasn't aware it would be taken so seriously.
Why you think you should be unbanned: So I can play with the homies
Anything else we should know: "Blood alone moves the wheels of history! Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation, which everyone finds during the day, how long we have been striving for greatness? Not only the years we've been at war, the war of work, but from the moment as a child when we realized that the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime struggle. A never-ending fight. I say to you, and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight! We are warriors! Salesmen of north-eastern Pennsylvania, I ask you once more: Rise and be worthy of this historical hour! No revolution is worth anything unless it can defend itself! Some people will tell you salesman is a bad word. They'll conjure up images of used car dealers and door to door charlatans. This is our duty: to change their perception. I say salesmen... and women of the world unite! We must never acquiesce for it is together, TOGETHER, THAT WE PREVAIL! We must never cede control of the motherland! For it is together that [the audience] we prevail!"

a0RMBdn_700b.jpg

violent-j.jpg

762471001497545591_.jpeg

hWKOvWg.jpg

hookd-customs-01jpg-d79caac92d647482_large.jpg

• Raised Eyebrow 3

• moony locked this topic