[Qhaecretes] - [Screwing around with another player to the point where she left]

Qhaecretes

SS14 account: Qhaecretes
Character name: Kashwojr Qhaecretes
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: permanant
Reason for Ban: "Harassment"
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: there was a type of rivalry between us. I don't remember what she did to start. at one time i disarmed and snatched an instrument she had because i really wanted it. i felt bad and decided to go and apologise to her but she was very rude, violent, and openly insulted me. I saw this as justification to to keep trolling her. she then left and an admin saw and banned me for it. the ban was for other bans i have gotten in quick succesion and saw it as the last straw.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I do admit. I haven't been very good with being a good player. getting the admin called multiple times. I wont deny that i have overall been a nusciance. i understand why i was banned at that time and for what reasons led up to it. after I was banned I decided to play on the other modded server where i then played it constantly, completely forgetting about this server. i had a lot of fun and i learned how to do many of the departments jobs properly, like sec. i learned when is and isn't a good time to resort to lethal combat, letting people have a lawyer, and overall learned how to be a good player. and now, I think I'm ready to be allowed back into the official ss14 servers. Id like to start anew with a clean slate and be able to play again. preferably with all my bans reset however the minimum I ask for is to just at least be able to play at all. if you don't think I'm ready, that's fine. ill just come back in a few months when i feel ready and try this again. i hope you can forgive my past mistakes and allow me to play this server again.
Anything else we should know: ill work towards being allowed to be SEC and heads again if i am allowed. I do truly like this game and i wanna play for real.
appeal, include it here