Welcometomedschool - Server ban Appeal - Self Antag

Welcometomedschool

Welcometomedschool
Jeremy Briner
Game ban 
Appeal only- Permanent ban 9/11/2022
I got banned for being a self antag chemist it seems, due to many previous bans from this, and ban count, it was turned appeal only.
Wizard-Lizard
My side of the story: I was doing what I normally did, and I took what I learnt from other chemists, when I first played this game, I had no idea what to do, after a few months, and maybe a year, I enjoyed playing the game, it was addicting, but the problem is, I have developed an addiction to making poisons in the game, so I have become addicted enough to keep making toxins like heartbreaker and what not, and for the record, if the ban was for me making poison pills? Like I put right there, I have an addiction to making em, so I make em for self-defense, however that can turn to be a problem, and I don't want to be locked up in a cell forever in sec, I wanted to do what anyone does, have fun, so I try to escape a lot of times, so if that's one reason for the self antag thought, it's not like I actually killed anyone, and burnt their bodies to where they can't be revived anymore, I only made pills, then sec is all on me for trying to defend myself, now I have always been paranoid, and this game makes me have a bit more paranoia, considering how it's like a murder mystery, and also if this is about the pills I made and gave them to people, I gave them for self defense and when the game was dying and a shuttle being called, I gave them the toxin pills to their own consent, if they wanted it I gave it to them, if they took it, they took it, if they wanted me to give them the pill themselves, I'd do it, because I had their consent, I wasn't being antag, unless of course you mean me trying to break out of brig, everyone does that, literally everyone, antag or not, I don't see the problem, I'd understand a job-ban from sci, and just tell me to play sci, and keep playing sci, or don't play medical for toxins, i'm just addicted to them, why I think I should be unbanned is all because of this, I just like to have fun in my own way, and that is making poisons, and killing others, I get that chance as a syndicate member, I know that, but then it's like i'm in a trance, If I was banned for ruining the game in some way, I don't really see how I was, considering I was only in sec, and I died, then left, after trying to break out, but who doesn't?

I will say this, if there is a next time I play this game, or maybe I need therapy before I do for that weird poison making addiction, I apologize for the self-antagonizing in multiple times, but i've played too many games that involved murder, and I just like to kill, like it's uncontrollable, I have no excuse if i'm ruining the game for others, just for myself, I could call myself selfish even, but I do deeply apologize, I may need therapy though.

Well, let's just say, the CMO, which after a few years or months, since other CMOs have seen me make poison, others have made meth, so I thought nothing of it, then uh he used a medicine to make me sleep, which then he stripped me of my pda, and everything else other than the jumpsuit, so I did not leave medbay, because I had hatred of the CMO, I tend to be revengeful, so I stayed there, and sec got called, I tried to escape, and then, yeah- (also why is there and OOC person named peck saying that-

Edited by Welcometomedschool

On top of your paragraphs of an appeal being presented as almost a single sentence, I find the contradictions and most importantly these parts interesting:

I have developed an addiction to making poisons in the game

if the ban was for me making poison pills? Like I put right there, I have an addiction to making em, so I make em for self-defense, however that can turn to be a problem

why I think I should be unbanned is all because of this, I just like to have fun in my own way, and that is making poisons, and killing others

i've played too many games that involved murder, and I just like to kill, like it's uncontrollable

If you cannot control yourself to follow the rules and not make death pills every single game then we cannot control ourselves from banning you from the server.

Denied and appeal again in a month (10/12/2022), though given your track record of repeatedly making poison when told not to and the contents of this appeal, I am doubtful your appeal will be accepted without a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.