Server Ban Appeal - Bluecobrakai

Bluecobrakai

SS14 account: Bluecobrakai
Character name: Honkles.
Type of Ban: Game.
Date of Ban and Duration: Date - 7/3/2022. Duration - Perm
Reason for Ban: "Detonating c4 in the middle of security as clown + telling sec office to 'strip [him] harder."
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Wizards Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: I grabbed a clown costume (as a security officer | also I cant remember if I had just the mask on or had the shoes and mask) put it on and went back into security where the jail cells are. Later in the round a syndicate was captured and idk who but someone droped a c4 (not armed) I picked it up and the syndie was to be executed I dont remember if I came up with the idea to blow him up or somebody else did but I stupidly armed it and somehow missed the warden telling me to stop and then the hos heroically grabbed the c4 and sacraficed himself and thats what happend.
Anything else we should know: I do sincerely regret my actions and am ashamed of what I did. I just want to be able to play the game ive come to know and love, over the 450 hours I was on the space station I found that I just kept enjoying it more and more, I loved interacting with the community and building extensions or just things to help.