Perma Ban.

FoxMouth

SS14 account: Fox Mouth
Character name: Fox Mouth
Type of Ban: Server Ban, Permanent Game Ban.
Date of Ban and Duration: 3-4 days ago.
Reason for Ban: Attempted ban evasion. Appeal @ forum.ss14.io
Server you were playing on when banned: All Wizard Servers
Your side of the story: All I did was trying to join under a different name because my characters name was unsuited. Probably should of just waited out the day ban but I didn't and I got antsy. Some thing were left unsaid and in the end I felt persecuted. 
Why you think you should be unbanned: I never intended to cause any harm of any kind. I didn't cheat in game and the typical norm of someone avoiding ban would have insidious intent, which meant none of.
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.

It's definitely not my call to decided if my ban was unfair whoever ever decided  that has more power and more validity than I. However I can rationalize it and break it down into simpler terms, I and in the moderator's rights I was being a little bit unwieldy, but due to what I would say maybe some inpatient behavior from the moderator I was never able to follow through with the actions that were being demanded of me. Because of that hasty decision I was banned thus never given the chance to change my name leading too the unjustified feeling I had obtained from the ordeal. Frustrated my actions lead me down a deeper pit not only being persecuted by the same moderator there but also here for that my calls where not heard and so deeper I went all because of some hasty behaviors.

Edited by FoxMouth

• Game Admin

Firstly, you were called out for breaking the rules and you argued with the admin about it. The rules definitely stated that you should have a name that a normal person would have. Usernames are not real life names, no one at work called me Mystic. 

Secondly, and this is the reason why we are denying this. You were only banned for 24 hours, you could have just taken the ban and fixed your issues when you logged in the next day. Instead, you attempted to log into the server with what looks to be a total 6 different alternate accounts. You attempted to make an alt within 1 hour of your ban and kept trying that entire day. You are only appealing because you realized you couldn't circumvent your initial punishment.

35 minutes ago, FoxMouth said:

inpatient behavior from the moderator

What is truly ironic here, is you are calling an admin impatient. Yet, your impatience is the reason why you cant already log into the server.

You can appeal 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt, which will be March 6, 2023. 

Edited by MysticPhantasm2
grammar