Astra_Guard

= Post title =

[Your SS14 Account Username or Discord Handle] - [Summarized Reason for Ban]

= For game bans =

SS14 account: Astra_Guard
Character name: Drip Van Dripman
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: From likely 9/9/2022 - Sep 16
Reason for Ban: "Arresting and killing HoP as Captain for not unwelding a locker."
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard (Us West)
Your side of the story: The HoP disobeyed a direct order 3 times, even after I had notified him that he would be fired for doing so. (The locker had two people stuffed in it.) When I asked him to turn in his PDA after his continued ignoring of direct orders, he attempted to flee the room. I opened up on him with a disabler (Stungun), but he managed to use his own to stun me, where he then grabbed my gun (Was in my other hand in case anything bad happened). I managed to get back up in time and counter stunned him. I had presumed he was going to kill me with my own lasergun or flee with it, and lacking cuffs, I drew my sword to ensure he neither possibility came to pass. I then imminently took off all of his HoP gear, and dragged him over to be cloned. I did not even have the man arrested.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The HoP directly disobeyed three orders, and refused to turn in their PDA when I fired them, and attempted to flee. The rest of the round was perfectly fine, he was just acting like a syndie for no evident reason, and kept complaining about it despite being the instigator of the issue. 
Anything else we should know: Two sec officers, A normal officer and a detective saw the entire thing play out, and agreed with me. Additionally, I did not kill him for refusing to "unweld a locker." He died due to grabbing a lethal firearm off the ground after using a stungun on me after trying to flee the scene to avoid demotion.

Edited by Astra_Guard

• Astra_Guard changed the title to Astra_Guard/ "Arresting and killing HoP as Captain for not unwelding a locker."