Admin Application: ThunderBear06/ThunderBear

ThunderBear

In-game Username: ThunderBear
Discord username: ThunderBear#9834
Characters you play: Depasa-An
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?
Not sure how long I've played SS13, but I've played on Fulpstation and Goonstation.
According to Steam I have played 184 hours at this time.

How many hours are you available per day:
Days you are available on:
I am free most days assuming nothing comes up (Doctor visits, Holidays, etc.).

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:
Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?
I've been an administrator on a friends discord server (Which is no longer active) which at this time holds 87 members,
however I'm not entirely sure how to verify this other than maybe a link to the server as the current owner is no longer active.

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach administrating.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?
Administrators role is to provide a welcome, clean and fair environment for its players, they are to provide help when necessary, such as fixing bugs/glitches, helping new players, sorting out issues between individuals such as meta grudging, and issuing punishments to rule breakers when necessary.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?
LRP In the right scenario is absolutely hysterical, I've had my fair share of funny moments in LRP so I like it, MRP and HRP in concept are cool to me since you can actually roleplay if your a baddie and not just get gunned down immediately in the right situations (such as hostage or some other threat), however I find myself in situations where I don't know what to do or how to do something properly (Side note: I like the ahelp for this reason).

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14? 
I like this game a lot and Its one of the main games I've been able to stick to for a while, I also like the community (ignoring the toxic parts like trolls and such), and I want to help out to make it an even greater place for everyone to enjoy as much as I do.

• Project Manager

This application will be denied at this time. You have a pretty clean history ingame and definitely seem like a positive player, but we're mostly unsure if that will translate into a good admin with the lack of experience. However, feel free to re-apply in a month or two with some more time.

• Like 1