Raider1200 - Banned for Suspected ERP

Raider1200

SS14 account: Raider1200
Character name: Golden-Horizon
Type of Ban: Game ban 

Date of Ban and Duration: last Wednesday(or around there) - Permanent 
Reason for Ban: Suspected ERP and erotic dealings with another player. Reports from multiple players about an incident where clothes were removed and emotes suggested cuddling and more.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: Honestly not sure what this is about but my best guess is it comes from when me and another player over the course of a few separate rounds spent time together making small talk in a lightly romantic way that included some cuddling, at no point did I say anything sexual or explicit nor intend any of my words/ actions to be interpreted in that way. And about the clothing getting removed part I have no idea where that came from seeing how my character is always clothed (except when getting cloned)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should get an opportunity to return seeing as I never did any sexual/erp actions, I bring back a competent, fun, RP focused, and long term player. Yes I believe my ban was very unfair seeing as I was never given the chance to defend myself or tell my side of the story and was banned only off of loose reports from players 

Anything else we should know: N/A

• Raised Eyebrow 2

• Project Manager

While significantly less effort went into your appeal than we'd like, we're going to accept your appeal based on the fact that we accepted the other party's appeal. However, in your case, you are on much thinner ice as this is your second ban. A third ban will be appeal only barring a head administrator stating otherwise.

That said, be sure to give the rules a once over when you do log in, and enjoy.