Quri1q/quri1q#1901 - I said "cum on us" jokingly

Quri1q

SS14 account: Quri1q
Character name: Jim hall,  Jim Hall, Jake Hawthorn
Type of Ban: Game ban 
Date of Ban and Duration: September 7th 2022, around 7:30, Perm
Reason for Ban: simply "Cum on us"
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I and 4 other pAIs with a clown got hit by someone with a cream pie cannon shooting insanely rapidly and i jokingly said "cream on us" multiple times and it devolved into "cum on us" it was just a silly joke and i complete understand the ban, but i still don't think that it should have been a permaban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban was completely fair, I have started to love this game recently and it makes me upset that i can't play on the most popular server at all anymore.
Anything else we should know: I just want to note that it was completly a joke and was not erp in my standers but i understand that I shouldnt say that.

3 minutes ago, lonesoldier55 said:

Who is "AppleProStand999"

appleprostand999 is an account i tried to make to see how the ban worked on this game, i know it looks like an attempt at a ban evade but it wasnt, other people use this computer and my brother plays the game and i was seeing if he would be able to still play which he is not

No other accounts have ever tried to connect from your IP and that account itself has never attempted to connect to our servers prior to your ban, and regardless, if you knew it looked like an attempt to ban evade, you probably shouldn't have done it, because you knew it would look like to us that you were trying to evade your ban, which is the explanation I am going to go with.

Denied. Appeal with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server in six months (03/09/2023).

Edited by lonesoldier55