Ban Appel

Salty_Swine

SS14 account: Salty_Swine
Character name: I do not remember my characters name
Type of Ban: Perma Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: August 30th 2022
Reason for Ban: Sabatoge by cutting wires, Tampering with SME
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den Lizard [US WEST]
Your side of the story: I was bored of being a janitor and for some stupid reason started to break down the ship by cutting wires and eventually going to the
SME and breaking it. 
Why you think you should be unbanned: Being banned as made me realize that i am effecting other peoples fun and they're time which is unacceptable 
and i now realize that i cannot do this under any circumstances except if I'm an antagonist. I do truly promise that if i am unbanned i will set a good example
for the community and never self antag or destroy the ship for no reason. To this game I bring experience and am always willing to help new players in a 
positive manner to help grow the community. I love this game and i now see that there is no room for that type of behavior and i will not allow myself let it 
to happen again.
Anything else we should know: Thank you for your careful consideration and i am truly sorry to any players that I effected in a negative way.

• Game Admin

There’s been quite a few people recently who have had a ban that should’ve been relatively simple to appeal get automatically denied for ban evasion. In your case, it’s under the name Shvtmark123.

Your appeal is denied. You may appeal no sooner than March 5th, 2023 (6 months after your most recent attempt at ban evasion) with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server.

• Sad 1

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png