Cadentwo- Attempted clown murder

CadenTwo

SS14 account: CadenTwo

Character name: Nathaniel Steen

Type of Ban: Game ban

Date of Ban and Duration: I know I was banned around July or June of 2022, Permanent Ban

Reason for Ban: “Tried to RDM a clown for meat. Saying “CLOWN MEAT IS NEEDED” and started attacking. Left before I was able to question them.” Typed the reason word for word.

Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: I was playing as a chef, I decided it would be funny to act stupid and chase people around, I wouldn't try and hit them but I’d scatter if they hit me. I met a clown and bugged him and eventually hit him, then we started fighting and I ran away. I later tried to attack him again and failed. I had to go to bed soon so I hopped off for the night before an admin could question me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I completely understand why I was banned from the server, I was being dumb and chasing people around as a chef, this was my fault but I do like this game and used to play it a bunch since it has a pretty good community. I do feel as if a permanent ban was a bit much though but I still see why. I hope I get unbanned soon, thank you for your time.

• Game Admin

When we hand out appeal-only bans for users that are offline, the expectation is that since we could not talk to you ingame, we need you to talk to us online. You still have to answer for breaking the rules, even if you log off. This should have been an extremely easy appeal. It was months ago for a minor issue. But you tried to get around talking to us.

Due to your attempts to ban evade under the name “CadenFour” this appeal is denied. You may appeal with a voucher of good behavior no sooner than March 1st, 2023 (six months after your most recent attempt to ban evade) with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server.

Edited by Stealth16
Diction

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png