Ban Appeal - eewa

eewa

SS14 account: eewa
Character name: Can't remember, I use random names pretty much every round.
Type of Ban: Game ban.
Date of Ban and Duration: A while ago, at least a few months maybe even a year, I have a terrible memory so I can only guess. The ban is permanent.
Reason for Ban: "RDM, killing mime for being annoying. This is ban #5..."
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard (US West).
Why you think you should be unbanned: I would say a ban is in a way deserved, but not a permanent one. The mime was being annoying and we had been building tension over the whole round. As the round was soon to end I finally went around and killed him (which I shouldn't have done, it was just an impulsive action.) More importantly, it's been a while, and I've really grown to miss the game, and would do anything to get to play it again. I've obviously changed as a person, just as anyone else would, and I'm certain I won't get another ban after this, not even a temporary one.
Anything else we should know: Not a lot to say in this appeal. It's been a while and I'm certain I can behave myself and am worthy of an unban... please..? If any admins want to discuss this (I know I have a history of being rude, and I'd apologize to any admin who adds me), my Discord tag is Evalya#9853. Thanks.
appeal, include it here.

• Project Manager

We've since changed our ban policy to be far less lenient. If you're "certain you can behave yourself", you had at least half a dozen chances, including your discord bans and previous appeals, to do so.

You may only appeal after a year with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

• Raised Eyebrow 1