Friendly- peter black- perma banned for peeing on billy and banned from sec jobs because of being a dictator hos Xd

Friendly

SS14 account: Friendly

Character name: peter black

Bans: perma ban and all sec jobs

server: Wizard's Den

the story :

welp i know i havent been the best person out there for most of the time and im really sry after passing some time learning the communitys rules and way of thinking and seeing what admins what and dont want i think i learned everything i need to know to be a good boy and not bully people but the thing is i enjoy playing in defrent ways a good docter a a good officer a good hos a bad hos and i know no one likes an asshole or somone that only likes to see people suffer but thing get boring of everyone playing normally everytime revolutions or new events will never happen if some of us dont do thing like this and its not like im doing this everyday because i dont play the same role daily but its your server your rules and im very sry for peeing on billy and being a jerk now that i have seen everything and i promise i will follow the rules and be a good person seeing im new to ss 14 and ss 13 also wtf pancake why didnt u like my name peter black or even my OG name Friendly and telling me to change it now that is a bit too extreme and disrepactful to my way of thinking

Why i think you should unban me : im a good person and a master of rp and i was new to ss so i think i deserve i second chance and i feel u guys are being a bit too extreme with the bans