Pixelated - Someone got banned on the same connection as me, meaning I am unable to join...

Pixelated

SS14 account: Pixelated
Character name: Pixelated Duck
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Around 3000 minutes
Reason for Ban: Trying to space departments as a non-antag atmos technician. Was witnessed by myself trying to space the hall near nuke storage. We don't permit self-antagging from roles that are hardcored to be non-antags
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: Update dropped, was reconnecting, and i found out i've been banned cause of someone else using the same connection
Why you think you should be unbanned: Didn't do anything
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.
Noone's fault except the guy who got banned, again, I got banned because of IP ban.
Anything else we should know: If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your
appeal, include it here.
Got nothing more to say

• Project Manager

After going through and confirming logs, I'll go ahead and process this appeal. It appears you either share a connection or a residence with a banned party, so we had to tweak a few things. You should be able to connect now without issue. Please DM me here or on Discord if you continue to have issues.