Orcus - Being racist against lizards

Orcus

SS14 account: Orcus

Character name: Timothy

Type of Ban: Permanent game ban

Date of Ban and Duration: 02.09.2022 (dd.mm.yy)

Reason for Ban: "Being racist in chat against lizards. Strict no-tolerance policy for that here, I don't care if it's "for RP".

Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: As an engineer I was arguing with the CE who was a lizard why not setting up the singularity engine was an unwise decision because we were lacking energy throughout the round. To spice things up and because I think creating drama leads to interesting RP opportunities I insinuated that they only got the CE position "because they are a lizard and NT can pay them less". I purely stated this to create a bit of drama and RP as a prejudiced prick and I certainly thought they would just demote me or whatever. This exchange was not meant to hurt them emotionally and if it did I am really sorry as that was not my intention.

Why you think you should be unbanned: First off, I will not repeat this behaviour. I recognize that I rped as a speciest prick and I won't do that again. The reason I did so despite the rules was that I simple glossed over the rules some weeks before and didn't keep updated about the current rules which was also a big fuckup by me. I occasionally play SS13 on servers like TG in which being speciest is allowed by the rules and I simply thought this would fly on this server too. Be sure I will double check the rules in the future and avoid any rulebreaking behaviour.

Despite this the ban was fairly granted because as I stated I violated an explicitely mentioned rule of this server and for that I am sorry.
Anything else we should know: -

"A Wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."