b0tch - Ban Appeal

b0tch

= For game bans =

SS14 account: b0tch
Character name: Randy, I really forgot his surname
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 02.09.2022
Reason for Ban: Self-antagging and RDM. Left the game when contacted by admins.
Server you were playing on when banned: Spider
Your side of the story: I was doing a job in the medbay and was standing at the reception. When a detective (?) came into the MedBay and started to hitting a clown. I was extremly tired, because we had here already 4 AM in the morning and thought about loggin out. I thought the detective needed help into putting down a clown, so I hit him too until he was unconscious. I did not kill him, the clown got dragged into the chem. Shortly after I got a message from an admin, why i killed a clown. Because I was so tired and got a headdache I just logged out without answering. I probably messed up someone's round and that's not something you should do. I want to apologize for my behavior and make sure it doesn't happen a second time.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Lesson learned, don't play when you are too tired and get a headache. And anwer the admins when you get contacted and don't log out.
Anything else we should know: I would also like to apologize to the player whom I passed out and whose game I probably broke, for that round. If I don't get unbanned, understandable. But I still had a good time and very enjoyable rounds.

Bild_2022-09-02_145929458.png

• Game Admin

This is a shame, because you actually could've appealed this really easily if you didn't try to ban evade.

Appeal denied due to attempted ban evasion under the name n4d3. You may appeal no sooner than March 2nd, 2023 (six months after your latest attempt to ban evade) with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server.

• Haha 1

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png