NosKRL - RDM as HoS

NosKRL

SS14 account: NosKRL
Character name: Thomas Conrad
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: perma ban and i think 8/31/22 somewhere around 7:30 AM
Reason for Ban: RDM as HoS, killed a prisoner before end of round.
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: I was HoS and I was coming back to sec after getting an smg crate from cargo and they were transferring a man from perma to a regular cell because people were trying to space perma. we sat their for a while and then the shuttle docked with the station. I went into his cell and asked him if he wanted to be executed. I swear he said yes but it was late and I was pretty tired so I could've just thought he said yes. I asked cap if I could execute him and he said "I'm not looking" which I assumed that meant yes which is pretty stupid of me because its definitely not a clear answer. so I went into his cell and shot him. then cap said "I didn't say yes I just said I'm not looking" we left his body there and went to the shuttle. admin was also saying something about my attitude which I assume is when I was in the shuttle holding a gun for safety and a sec officer disarmed me so I told him "if you Don't give me my gun back ill kill you" and I wasn't going to kill him I just said that to try and get him to give me the gun but I did have a bad attitude in general. I cuffed him took my gun back and uncuffed him and that is the end of that.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I realize what I did was wrong but I did not realize it at the time I was doing what I did. I have learned from my mistake and I feel like I'm ready to come back to the game and play correctly. This game is really fun and I would love to keep playing it.
Anything else we should know: I believe the person I executed was a traitor and that's mostly the reason I did it. Warden and Captain said he was a traitor.