DesktopDoritos, role banned from head roles for killing a man on escape shuttle

DesktopDoritos

SS14 account: DesktopDoritos
Character name: Sydney Bunten
Type of Ban: Job ban for head roles
Date of Ban and Duration: 8/26/2022 - Unkown, only stated the 1 day ban expiration date
Reason for Ban: Now Im not going DIRECTLY off the screen but this is close to what it says "Banned for RDM on escape shuttle, lack of comprehension and apathy about the matter"
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: So what happened was I was chilling by the sci front desk as RD when a bomb randomly explodes at the desk, scaring me, I then see security come and arrest a botanist that was chilling with me, so I thought this was a random ass raid and got pissed, I tried to civilian arrest him for destruction of private property then he let the botanist go (I was never told the bomb was the same one that he 'saved' from hitting medbay) so on the shuttle about few seconds before the round ends I kill him, admin gets mad at me, argument somewhat happens, boom banned for a day and job banned from head roles.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This ban is very unfair I wasn't aware that he saved that bomb, I thought it was a random ass raid, I am a known Research Director on Wizards Den and just want to have fun with others, I will take the 1 day ban but a job ban (seemingly permanent for THAT?! Like bro it was the end of the damn round, a few seconds before centcomm hit 
Anything else we should know: Nothing else to be noted

• Project Manager
3 hours ago, DesktopDoritos said:

Like bro it was the end of the damn round, a few seconds before centcomm hit

Rule 1:

- Just because the shuttle has departed does not mean the round is over. Standard rules still apply until the round summary screen pops up.